There have been a number of brilliant suggestions for #107days themed around 107. It’s got to be said that lots involve people with huge stamina and commitment, these aren’t people who do things by half. This post just highlights a few of them, seven in fact, they’ll all get a feature day during #107days where you can learn more, but for now here are some to look out for:
- Jane is running 107 kilometres in memory of LB – ten 10k runs on ten consecutive days and a 7k on the final day
- Mark is sharing 107 stories from an Assessment and Treatment Unit (ATU) – some positive, some negative, but all about his son Steven
- Rachel is going to have 107 conversations with 107 people and ask them to do the same
- Sam will share a tweet a day, 107 things she has learned through work bringing people home from ATUs
- Jill is observing 107 seconds of silence every day at 1.07pm
- WiseGrannie is sharing 107 lessons from 107 dudes and dudettes who she taught
- Ann will share a tweet a day, 107 changes she’d like to see.
We’re grateful to everyone supporting #107days and genuinely believe that these actions, along with many more, will help support bringing #JusticeforLB. If you’d like to get involved then let us know here.